Балканска Агенция за Устойчиво Развитие – Balkan Agency for Sustainable Development (BASD) is an NGO – a part of network of research organizations, regional agencies, institutions in all Balkans and EU.
- Socio-economic and sustainable development;
- Health, sports and social inclusion;
- Applying, implementation and management of EU funded projects;
- Energy efficiency and energy renewable sources;
- Activities related to development of the labor market, preservation of human resources and policies in this area, demographic trends, protecting human rights; lifelong learning, development of education and training;
- Arts and Culture;
- Social inclusion, social economy, social and health services;
- Regional development, cross-border, transnational, interregional cooperation;
- Tourism, Rural Development;
BASD has: Experts in training, research, innovations, needs analyses; awareness raising and networking. Member of Bulgarian platform for international development, Anna Lindh Foundation, Global Compact; representative for the Balkans of the Earth Charter.